NEPTUNE Corporation Stops
Corporation Stops with injection quills are used for injecting chemicals pumped by metering pumps into tanks, mains, cooling towers and process systems. Quill extends into the center of the stream providing more rapid uniform dispersion of injected chemical.
Corporation Stop can be mounted to a “hot tap” which is installed without draining the system. Corporation Stop allows injection quill to be inserted or removed without having to drain or shut down the system.
- Use to 150 psi
- Available in CPVC, Kynar, 316SS and C-20
- Available in 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ process connections
- Available with choice of Bronze or 316SS Corporation Stop
Corporation Stops with Quills/ Features
- Lever operated stop eliminates the need for a wrench
- Protection chain prevents withdrawal before Corporation Stop is closed
- Operating pressures to 150 psi
- Quill available in Corrosionresistant CPVC, Kynar, 316 stainless steel and Carpenter 20
- Corporation Stop (bronze or 316SS) available with 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ process connections
- Inlet connection 1/2″ female all models
- Install a check valve and isolation valve at the inlet of the quill for ease of maintenance.