PC110 PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER
A Fully Programmable Controller
The CHEMTROL® PC110 is a simple and reliable programmable controller that features automatic maintenance of water chemistry, TDS and pH control with acid or base feed, optional ORP and/or Free Chlorine sensor with direct reading in PPM or mg/l, programmable super-chlorination and chemicals savings cycles, as well as display of the Langelier Saturation Index.
The Main Screen on the 8-line display enables the operator to supervise all process functions at a glance and to quickly respond to any changing condition.
The CHEMTROL® PC110 controller operates like a computer with multi-line screen displays and direct access to all menus and sub-menus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the sub-menus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control set-points, alarm levels and the programs for super-chlorination and chemical savings.
- Chemical Automation with pH and TDS control
- pH CONTROL with a choice of acid or base feed
- TDS CONTROL with sensor for dump valve or salt chlorine generator
- TEMPERATURE monitoring and display
- Safety flow switch
- Remote alarm
- LANGELIER SATURATION INDEX for water balance
- Programmable SHOCK TREATMENT and CHEMICAL SAVINGS cycles
- Large 8-line LCD DISPLAY for easy operation
- AUTOMATIC DATA LOGGING for up to 999 tests
- Micro SD ports for easy program updates and data logging.
- ORP CONTROL of sanitizer and/or oxidizer activity
- PPM CONTROL – Free Chlorine sensor with direct reading in PPM or mg/l
- CHEMTROL Flow Cell Assembly (FCA)
- CHEMTROL® web-server communication – remote monitoring and control. True duplex remote operation with Ethernet cable.
- Modbus & BACnet protocol communication for Building Management System (BMS).
PC110 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- pH CONTROL – 0-14, Set-point for acid or base feed
- TDS CONTROL – 0-10,000 mg/l with dump valve
- ORP CONTROL – 200-999 mV, Set-point for oxidizer or reducer, Programmable shock treatment and chemical saving cycles
- Free Chlorine sensor – 0 -10 ppm with direct reading in PPM or mg/l
- TEMPERATURE READOUT – from -18 to 60 C
- LANGELIER INDEX – Calculated from pH, Temp, Total Alkalinity and Calcium Hardness. Water Balance display
- SENSOR CALIBRATION – 1, 2 or 3 points
- CONTROL MODES – Off, Manual, Automatic, Timer, ON/OFF or Proportional Feed
- DATA LOGGING – On-board memory for up to 999 tests, optional USB port for data-log download
- ALARMS – High / Low out-of-range, Run time and overfeed, Patented Probe Alert Safeguard, Visual, audio and external alarms
- MECHANICAL – 34 x 29 x 17 cm, Rain and splatter proof NEMA type 3R Cabinet
- ELECTRICAL – 10 A 110/230 V with selector switch, All output and alarm relays 5 A
- WARRANTY – 5-year on electronics warranty, 1-year on all other parts
- SHIPPING – 48 X 48 X 281 cm carton, 9.5 kg
We want to make the installation of CHEMTROL® controllers as simple as possible. This is why we have everything mounted onto a customised assembly manifold ready for connection. This assures proper water sampling around the sensors and makes for a hassle free installation that minimises the integration work needed to get your water treatment system up and running.
Bypass line assembly, PC110 programmable controller
pH/ORP with TDS control
Assembly set: 2x backboard 600×400 mm grey PVC, 10mm thickness
a) Controller with a choice of 2x wired GPOs or hardwired dosing pumps ready for connection. Optional TDS for water replacement (Bleed valve) available upon request.
b) Flow Cell Assembly (FCA) consists with 2x isolation valves, 1x blade style safety flow switch, 1x water sample valve, as well as probes fitting for pH/ORP and TDS.
The CHEMTROL® PC110 controller operates like a computer with an LCD screen display and direct access to all menus and sub-menus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the sub-menus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control set-points, alarm levels and the different feed programs.
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, or via our mobile App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer. True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages.
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 3G or 4G router.
Find out more: web-access options.