Double metal pipe clamp with EPDM rubber – set
Metal clamps are used for horizontal and vertical mounting of plastic, steel and copper pipes used in cold and hot water systems. It is also often used in central heating, drainage and gas systems.
EPDM rubber protects pipe against scratching and significantly dampens pipe vibrations.
- Quick installation
- Due to usage of non-toxic materials, clamps are eco-friendly.
- Multi-purpose use, internal and external montage.
- MATERIAL: Electrolytically galvanized carbon steel with 10-12 μm zinc layer EPDM rubber
- Connection nut Clamps 3/8”-2”: M8 Clamps 2 ½” – 8”: M8/M10
- M6 side screws with plastic washers
- EPDM insulation compliant with DIN 4109 standard
- Temperature resistance for EPDM: from -40 ºC to + 90 ºC.
|B-691330||15-19||63 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3|
|B-691347||20-25||63 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3|
|B-691354||26-20||92 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3|
|B-691361||32-36||92 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3|