Double metal pipe clamp – set
Metal clamps are used for horizontal and vertical mounting of plastic, steel and copper pipes used in cold and hot water systems. It is also often used in central heating, drainage and gas systems.
- Quick installation.
- Due to usage of non-toxic materials, clamps are eco-friendly.
- Multi-purpose use, internal and external montage.
- MATERIAL: Electrolytically galvanized carbon steel with 10-12 μm zinc layer
- Connection nut Clamps 3/8”-2”: M8 Clamps 2 ½” – 8”: M8/M10
- M6 side screws with plastic washers
|Code-index||⌀||⌀ [mm]||Product dimensions
|Screw ⌀/L [mm]||Thickness
|B-691278||3/8”||15-19||110 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3||40|
|B-691385||1/2”||20-25||117,5 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3||50|
|B-691392||3/4”||26-30||127 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3||50|
|B-691408||1”||32-36||143 x 20||M8 x 80||1,3||65|