AQUA TEC-R Series
AQUA TEC SERIES PERISTALTIC PUMP
AQUA TEC Series Peristaltic Pump is a reliable light duty cost effective solution for chemical dosing applications. Compact size pump and simple installation procedure, with a complete wall mounting bracket, makes it versatile for installation also in confined spaces.
With IP65 protection, the Aqua Tec series suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, utilizing an innovative front cover design which grant this pump with a number of advantages from the standard peristaltic pumps currently available on the market:
- Front cover is locked in position with hand knob.
- When front cover is removed, squeeze tube can be easily removed by hand.
- Good structural strength as the rotor drive shaft is supported both above and below the rotor.
Designed option for simple installation and maintenance, the pump is fitted with mini DIN Plug Power Connection, 240VAC Plug & Base, for the ease of service in case of replacement.
- Adjustable Speed models: up to 6 l/hr @ 1 bar, or 1.3 l/hr @ 3 bar
- Fixed speed model: 1 l/hr @ 3 bar
- Squeeze Tube: Santoprene. Silicon Squeeze Tube available upon request
- Connectors: Polypropylene
- Self Priming
- Power Supply 230VAC, ON/OFF Switch
- IP65 Protection
- Dimensions: 129(h) x 91(w) x 104(d) mm
- Optional Level Input (interlock)
COMPLETE WATER TREATMENT INSTALLATION KIT
- Polypropylene Injection Nozzle, ⅜” BSP, Wetted parts PP & Viton, Non-Return Sleeve Valve.
- Polypropylene Weighted Foot Filter Viton Lip Check Valve Foot Filter.
- Wall Mounting Bracket.
- 2m PE Discharge Tube, 2m PVC Suction Tube, Size 4/6mm.
- Option: Polypropylene Injection Nozzle, 1/2″ BSP Connection, (black) with Pyrex Ball Valve
FPM (Viton) Seals, Hastelloy Spring.