Flow Indicator ProSeries
FLOW INDICATOR – PROSERIES
Excellent diagnostic tool.
Available for 1/2″ pipe
(socket weld and Male NPT)
Dual taper for maximum flow range
Rhythmic rising and falling of the ball indicates positive flow.
THE FLOW INDICATOR IS AN EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FOR CHEMICAL FEED PUMPS
- “Half union” style fittings for quick disassembly, aides in cleaning and/or replacement.
- Annealed cast acrylic for enhanced strength and chemical resistance.
- Dual taper detects for maximum flow range (>10,000:1 turndown)
Detectable flow range:
- 50 ml/min to 10,100 ml/min
- 0.80 GPH to 160 GPH
- Rhythmic rising and falling of the ball indicates positive flow.
- Air bubbles indicate chemical has exhausted.
- Stationary ball indicates no flow.
Possible problems could be:
- Lost prime
- Stopped motor
- Plugged injection fitting
- Faulty tube or diaphragm
- Plugged or dirty foot valve filter
- Chemical has been exhausted for a lengthy period of time