FLEX-PRO® A2P POOL PUMP
For Commercial Aquatics and Water Parks
Max Feed: 15.9 GPH (60.2 LPH)
Max Pressure: 50 PSI (3.4 bar)
Specially designed for commercial aquatics and water parks, the A2P enables users who require higher chemical feed requirements for sanitizing (sodium hypochlorite) and pH adjustment (acid) to move away from diaphragm technology and the inherent challenges experienced with these chemicals and adapt to peristaltic technology for less service, more trouble free and reliable chem feed solution.
- Feed Rates to 15.9 GPH (60.2 LPH)
- Pressures to 50 PSI (3.4 bar)
- 4-20mA, Pulse Input and Manual Speed Control
- 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 2 Year Warranty
- Flex-A-Prene® Dual Channel Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 15.9 GPH (60.2 LPH) and pressures to 50 PSI (3.4 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control
and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and
FVS (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze,
unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with
no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements
for food contact applications.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented feature to extended tube life.
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
|Max. working pressure:||50 psig (3.4 bar)|
|Max. fluid temperature:||130° F (54° C)|
|Max. Ambient temperature:||14 to 125° F/ -10 to 52° C|
|Maximum viscosity:||12,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum suction lift:||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Operating Voltage:||240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)|
|Power Cord Options:||240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)|
|Motor:||Brushed DC, 1/8 H.P.|
|Motor speed adjustment range 100:1:||1.0% – 100% motor speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)|
|Motor speed adjustment resolution:||0.1% increments|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.|
|Maximum Overall Dimensions:||19 W x 26 H x 35.6 D cm|
|Product weight:||28.4lb. (12.9 Kg)|
|Approximate shipping wt:||35 lb. (15.9 Kg)|