Flex-Pro A2 Series Peristaltic Pump for high pressure and high accuracy applications.
Max Feed: 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH)
Max Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 bar)
- Feed Rates to 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH)
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 4-20mA (A2V only), Pulse Input (A2V only) and Manual Speed Control
- Optional A2V communication protocols: Modbus, Profibus and Industrial Ethernet
- 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 2 Year Warranty
- NEW! Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (Refer to TFD tab)
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Optional: remote communications, Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, Modbus-TCP, EtherNet/IP, and Profinet RT I/O
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and FVS (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented feature to extended tube life.
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
|Max. working pressure:||125 psig (8.6 bar)|
|Max. fluid temperature:||130° F (54° C)|
|Max. Ambient temperature:||14 to 110° F/ -10 to 43° C|
|Maximum viscosity:||12,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum suction lift:||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Operating Voltage:||230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (0.7 Amp Maximum)
220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
|Power Cord Options:||240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)|
|Motor:||Brushed DC, 1/8 H.P.|
|Motor speed adjustment range 100:1:||1.0% – 100% motor speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)|
|Motor speed adjustment resolution:||0.1% increments|
|Display:||Backlit LCD, UV resistant|
|Keypad:||Eight button positive action tactile switch keypad|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.|
|Maximum Overall Dimensions:||19 W x 26 H x 35.6 D cm|
|Product weight:||12.9 Kg|
|Approximate shipping wt:||15.9 Kg|
Tube Failure Detection (TFD) System
Patent No. 7,001,153 and 7,284,964
No False Triggering!
Breakthrough technology for Peristaltic Pumps.
The TFD system will detect a wide range of chemicals (i.e. chlorine, acids, soaps, etc.). This unique technology was designed NOT to false trigger by condensation and washdown. Many companies require the TFD system for their peristaltic pumps.