Flex-Pro A3 Series Peristaltic Pump for high pressure and high accuracy applications
Max Feed: 35.19 GPH (133.2 LPH)
Max Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 bar)
- Feed Rates to 35.19 GPH
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 4-20mA (A3V only), Pulse Input (A3V only) and Manual Speed Control
- 2500:1 Turndown ratio
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) System
- Brushless DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown
- 2 Year Warranty
- NEW! Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 2500:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 33.3 GPH (126 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop.
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed, output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115V/1A contact closures assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault, current operating mode, and others.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- No maintenance brushless variable speed motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented Component Control System. A method used to control two or more positive displacement pumps in a system.
- Patented feature to extended tube life.
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
|Max. Working Pressure:||125 psig (8.6 bar)
Note: see individual pump tube assembly maximum pressure ratings.
|Max. Fluid Temperature:||3/8” OD x 1/4” ID tubing connections: 130°F (54°C)
M/NPT connections: 185°F (85°C)
Note: see individual pump tube assembly maximum temperature ratings.
|Ambient Operating Temperature:||14°F to 115°F (-10°C to 46°C)|
|Ambient Storage Temperature:||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Maximum Viscosity:||12,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum Suction Lift:||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Operating Voltage:||96 to 264VAC-50/60Hz, 220W|
|Power Cord Options:||240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)|
|Motor Speed Adjustment Range 2,500:1:||0.04% – 100% motor speed|
|Motor Speed Adjustment Resolution:||0.1% increments > 10% motor speed
0.01% increments > 1% motor speed and < 10%
0.001% increments < 1% motor speed [/av_cell] [/av_row]
|Display:||3 color VGA backlit LCD, UV resistant|
|Display Resolution:||0.1 > 10% motor speed
0.01 > 1% motor speed and < 10%
0.001 < 1% motor speed [/av_cell] [/av_row]
|Keypad:||Ten button positive action tactile switch keypad|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.|
|Security:||Programmable 4-digit password|
|Maximum Overall Dimensions:||20.6W x 27.3H x 38.9D cm|
|Product weight:||33lb. (15.0 Kg)|
|Approximate shipping wt:||37 lb. (16.8 Kg)|
Tube Failure Detection (TFD) System
Patent No. 7,001,153 and 7,284,964
No False Triggering!
Breakthrough technology for Peristaltic Pumps.
The TFD system will detect a wide range of chemicals (i.e. chlorine, acids, soaps, etc.). This unique technology was designed NOT to false trigger by condensation and washdown. Many companies require the TFD system for their peristaltic pumps.