Flow Verification Sensor (FVS)
FLOW VERIFICATION SENSOR (FVS)
- Designed to monitor pump output
- The pump’s electronics will continuously monitor the Micro-Flo FVS to ensure chemical injection.
- Clear lens; visual indication of chemical injecting
- Designed for Diaphragm and Peristaltic Pumps.
MICRO-FLO – FLOW VERIFICATION SENSOR (FVS)
- Detect a clogged injector.
- Detect an empty chemical supply tank.
- Detect a lost prime condition.
- No special connectors to buy.
- No calibration required.
- Six flow ranges available. Refer to Data Sheet.
- Easy three wire connection made in the pumps junction box.
|Max. Working pressure:||PVC lens 130 psig (9 bar) @ 21°C
PVDF lens 150 psig (10 bar) @ 21°C
|Max. Fluid Temperature:||PVC lens, F/NPT connectors 54°C @ 0 psig
PVDF lens, tubing connectors 93°C @ 0 psig
|Full Scale Accuracy:||+/- 6%|
|Sensor/ Paddle / Axel Material:||PVDF|
|Connector Material:||F/NPT connections PVC
M/NPT connections PVC
Hose barb connections PVC
Tubing connectors PVDF (3/8″), Polypro (1/4″)
|Viewing Lens Material Option:||Clear see through: PVC|
|O-Ring Seals:||FKM (Optional EP)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||0.45 Kg|