CT6000 COOLING TOWER CONTROLLER
A FULLY INTEGRATED CONTROLLER
The CHEMTROL® CT6000 controller is a fully integrated controller designed for complete chemical automation (Conductivity, pH and ORP), control of chemical additives (inhibitors, biocides, dispersants, etc.), water level, and automatic filter backwash control in cooling towers, boilers, and waste water, all with full remote duplex capability.
The user-friendly eight-line Main Screen display enables the operator to supervise all the process functions at a glance and to quickly respond to any changing condition with choice of operating language (English, French and Spanish) and units (US or metric). Entries are made on the 16-key keypad on the front panel. Each unit is supplied with a comprehensive instruction manual with schematics of installation and menu flow charts.
- Conductivity control,
- pH control,
- ORP control,
- Temperature display
- 4 chemical feed programs
- Make-up and Bleed watermeter totalizers
- Automatic probe rinse
- Langelier saturation index
- Fully instrumented bypass line assembly with see-through sensor cell,
- Pump control with instant and cumulative flow displays,
- Filter control with influent and effluent pressure displays, programmable backwash cycles,
- Remote computer operation with true duplex Windows software,
- Alarm callout/telephone status reporting
- Conductivity/TDS control with choice of bleed programs.
- pH control with automatic acid and base feed.
- ORP monitoring and control for oxidizing sanitizer and biocides,
- Temperature monitoring.
- Make-up and bleed watermeter totalizers,
- Automatic calculation of the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) for water balance.
- Six separate feed programs for all 4 chemical additives (inhibitor, biocide, etc.)
- cycle timer
- percent of make-up flow
- daily schedule
- “Booster” chemical feed program to schedule a delayed one-time feed event
- Low chemical level alarm (based on accumulated run time of feed outlet)
- Automatic water level control with optical sensor.
- Automatic filter backwash control..
- Dynamic probe testing with sensor failure warning.
- Automatic probe rinse program to clean sensors.
- Differential signal amplification for added stability.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3-point calibration for all sensors.
- Data logging of key parameters with adjustable intervals.
- True duplex remote computer operation with Windows graphic display.
- OPTION 420M: 4-20mA signal output for conductivity, pH, ORP and Temperature channels
Installation of the CHEMTROL® CT6000 controller is quite simple, as shown on the schematics below. To further facilitate installation, every controller comes with a detailed instruction and operation manual.
To assure proper water sampling and sensor performance, it is highly recommended to install the CHEMTROL® CT6000 with a Bypass line assembly manifold.
The CHEMTROL® CT6000 controller operates like a computer with full-screen displays and direct access to all menus and submenus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the submenus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control set-points, alarm levels and the different feed programs.
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, tablet or via our App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer. True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages.
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 3G or 4G router.
Find out more: web-access options.