With over 100,000 products installed globally, and 40+ years of research and development behind our product range, we believe our record developing water treatment and chemical automation Systems speaks for itself
You have to travel to California for the story behind the CHEMTROL® brand, where Santa Barbara Control Systems (SBCS) have been refining our range of Digital, Programmable & Integrated Controllers for 40+ years.
Our work has given us unique expertise in chemical automation and water chemistry that has allowed us to develop equipment that is relied upon by clients in the residential, commercial, municipal and industrial sectors.
Our controllers automate chemical treatment and offer precise control of water quality for domestic and commercial swimming pools, spas and large aquatic facilities. For commercial and industrial applications our controllers are widely specified for maintaining water quality in cooling towers, boilers, sanitation systems and wastewater treatment facilities.
We are excited to be bringing our range of products to the local market as CHEMTROL® Australia!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We will always strive to provide:
- Competitive features and pricing
- Advice on the most suitable product for your application
- Prompt technical support
DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
Our range of microprocessor-based controllers are suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Domestic pools
- Domestic spas
- Public/municipal swimming pools
- Public/municipal spas
- Resort aquatic facilities
CHEMTROL® products are suitable for commercial and industrial applications including:
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Cooling towers
- Water purification and sanitation systems
- Food service operations
Technical highlights of our controllers include:
- Complete chemical automation for pH, ORP Conductivity/TDS and Chlorine residual level (ppm).
- Solid state chlorine sensors (ppm) feature superior precision and control of free chlorine level, with industry-leading reliability and low maintenance requirements.
- Constant water saturation condition display with Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) module provides auto alerts of scaling and corrosion conditions.
- Probe Failure Analysis – A Dynamic Warning System instantly alerts you in case of ORP or pH probe failure (Proprietary technology, US Patent No. 6,657,546).
- A chemical and energy saving program that is designed to reduce operating costs.
- Remote monitoring and control with our smart web-server offers true duplex operation with identical duplicate screens on both the controller and the computer/ mobile app.
- Automatic data logging with history data-server and trend graphs capability.
- A generous, industry-leading 5-year electronics warranty on the controller.
CHEMTROL® AROUND THE WORLD
We have been innovating in this space for 40+ years, with over 100,000 CHEMTROL® Controllers installed worldwide, helping keep water clean and safe at all times.
CHEMTROL® is the preferred pool controller of many facilities around the world, with multiple units installed at the following locations:
- Aquatic facilities at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas (USA)
- Beijing Aquarium (China), the world’s largest inland aquarium
- Great Wolf Resorts (USA), the world’s largest chain of indoor water parks
- Pools, spas and fountains of the Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (USA)
- Aquatic facilities at the Atlantis Hotel, Paradise Island, Nassau (Bahamas)
- Pools, spas and fountains of The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (USA)
- Aquatic facilities at Kalahari Lodge, (Africa)
GET IN TOUCH
If you are a pool owner, swimming pool builder or operate/manage a municipal/commercial facility and your priority is a healthy environment and the safety of your clients, then our controllers are a simple and cost effective solution for your needs.