Control and monitor your pH level solution remotely
with CHEMTROL® programmable controller and CO2 gas feeder
We know that you need to have control of your pH level application 24/7, which is why our PC110x programmable controller have remote access capability. With our remote operation function you can control your pH-CO2 dosing online and get alerts via email or text messages when reading is out of range.
What is required?
- CHEMTROL® PC110x programmable controller
- Corrosion-resistant wetted material, pH sensor for process industries
- pH plumbing manifold designed for pH control applications
- Recirculation pump
- In-line strainer to assure clean water around the sensor
- Optional remote monitoring. Internet connection available via:
√ Local Ethernet network, cat5/6 connection
√ Or via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription
CO2 pH Control Cabinet
- CO2 feeder cabinet ready for pH output relay connection of the CHEMTROL® controller,
- Designed to control CO2-GAS flow, Inlet & outlet fitting connection with 1/4″ tubing,
- Direct reading precision FLOWMETER with adjustable flow, 10-100 SCFH,
- ASCO SOLENOID VALVE, brass body, 750 psi rating, 1/4″, 230V, 500r 60Hz,
- PVC check valve, 1/4″ CO2 injector.
Controller with CO2 feeder set
Controller and CO2 feeder mount side by side on a PVC 10mm thickness backboard with slotted cable management ducting for clean and neat installation.
-Assembly : grey PVC backboard 730×530 mm.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your laptop, tablet or via our mobile App.
Our range of programmable controllers allow you to connect using a variety of wired and wireless technologies, to ensure you can connect and access your data 24/7.
In terms of connecting the controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G/5G router.
Think of the controller as your own laptop, and by connecting it to a live Ethernet cable from your local network it has access to the internet.
Wireless Control Using a Router
Your controller can also be connected via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription.