Control and monitor your Turbidity (NTU) solution remotely
with CHEMTROL® programmable controller
We know that you need to have control of your Turbidity level (NTU) solution 24/7, which is why our PC110xT programmable controller have remote access capability. With our remote operation function you can control and monitor Turbidity online and get alerts via email or text messages when reading is out of range.
What is required?
- CHEMTROL® PC110x programmable controller with 4-20mA signal for monitoring display outputs
- Plumbing manifold designed for Turbidity flow monitoring and control
- Inline Turbidity Meter for process industries
- In-line strainer to assure clean water around the sensors
- Recirculation pump
- Optional remote monitoring. Internet connection available via:
√ Local Ethernet network, cat5/6 connection
√ Or via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription
- Optional Building Management System (BMS) Communications
√ Languages available: BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, Modbus IP, Modbus RTU & LonWorks.
By-pass line assembly
- Safety Flow Switch
- Chlorine sensor (ppm) control
- Optional pH control
- Optional TDS control with Temperature monitoring
– Backboard 600 x 400 mm PVC sheet.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your laptop, tablet or via our mobile App.
Our range of programmable controllers allow you to connect using a variety of wired and wireless technologies, to ensure you can connect and access your data 24/7.
In terms of connecting the controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G/5G router.
Think of the controller as your own laptop, and by connecting it to a live Ethernet cable from your local network it has access to the internet.
Wireless Control Using a Router
Your controller can also be connected via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription.