FLEXFLO® A1A ACID AND LIQUID CHLORINE FEEDER
For Commercial Aquatics and Water Parks
Max Feed: 100 GPD (15.8 LPH)
Max Pressure: 40 PSI (2.76 bar)
Specially designed for commercial aquatics, the A1A enables users who require higher chemical feed requirements for sanitizing (sodium hypochlorite) and pH adjustment (acid) to move away from diaphragm technology and the inherent challenges experienced with these chemicals and adapt to peristaltic technology for less service, more trouble free and reliable chem feed solution.
- Feed Rates to 0.01 – 100 GPD (15.8 LPH)
- Pressures to 40 PSI
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 3 Year Warranty
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Energy efficient design saves in energy costs
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: 100 GPD (15.8 LPH) and pressures to 40 PSI (2.76 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- One 48VDC @ 80mA relay
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- CNC precision machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy efficient variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
|Max. working pressure:||40 psig (2.76 bar)|
|Max. fluid temperature:||130° F (54° C)|
|Max. Ambient temperature:||14 to 125° F/ -10 to 52° C|
|Maximum viscosity:||12,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum suction lift:||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Operating Voltage:||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Cord Available:||240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)|
|Motor:||Brushless DC, 1/8 H.P.|
|Motor speed adjustment resolution:||0.01% increments|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox® (PBT) thermoplastic.|
|Maximum Overall Dimensions:||6-1/2” W x 10-1/8” H x 9-7/8” D (16.5 W x 25.7 H x 25.1 D cm)|
|Product weight:||6 lb. (2.7 Kg)|
|Approximate shipping wt:||13 lb. (5.9 Kg)|
Tube Failure Detection (TFD) System
Patent No. 7,001,153 and 7,284,964
No False Triggering!
Breakthrough technology for Peristaltic Pumps.
The TFD system will detect a wide range of chemicals (i.e. chlorine, acids, soaps, etc.). This unique technology was designed NOT to false trigger by condensation and washdown. Many companies require the TFD system for their peristaltic pumps.