BT112 Boiler Controller
Dual blowdown Control System
The CHEMTROL® BT112 controller is a sophisticated programmable controller designed for blowdown control with two conductivity sensors (Total Dissolved Solids) and up to 3 chemicals feed programs such as inhibitors, biocides, dispersants, etc.
|Control Relay Outputs|
|Chemical level Alarm|
|Alarm: Audio, Visual, External|
|Automatic Data Logging|
- Dual conductivity (TDS) control with choice of bleed programs.
- High temperature monitoring for two boilers.
- Automatic calculation of the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) for water balance.
- Five separate feed programs for up to three (3) chemical additives such as inhibitors, biocides, dispersants, etc.
- Cycle Timer
- Auto bleed-and-feed
- Auto bleed-then-feed
- Percent of flow
- Daily schedule
- Two week schedule
- “Booster” chemical feed program to schedule a delayed one-time feed event
- Low chemical level alarm (based on accumulated run time of feed outlet)
- Differential signal amplification for added stability.
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3-point calibration.
- Automatic data logging.
OPTION COMM: Full duplex remote computer operation, Web-access communications
Installation of the CHEMTROL® BT112 controller is quite simple, as shown on the plumbing setup below. To further facilitate installation, every controller comes with a detailed instructions and operation manual.
The CHEMTROL® BT112 controller operates like a computer with an LCD screen display and direct access to all menus and submenus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the submenus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control setpoints, alarm levels and the different feed programs.
Remote Monitoring & Control
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, or via our mobile App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer.
True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages. You can also access and control your controller via our dedicated app, available for Android and Apple devices.
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G or 5G router.
Find out more: web-access options.