C-600HV CHEM-FEED Diaphragm Pump
Compact and Economical
Max Feed: 47.1 GPH (178.3 LPH)
Max Pressure: 20 PSI (1.4 bar)
- High Volume Diaphragm Pump
- Acrylic pump head
- 1/2″ ID barbed tubing connections
- Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute.
- 27:1 turndown
- Outputs to 791 GPD.
- Output pressures to 20 PSI.
Enclosure: Durable metal epoxy coated construction
- EP diaphragm
- Solid, clear acrylic pump head with large high-output diaphragm.
- All ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, quiet, powerful operation.
- Includes 1/2” ID clear PVC suction and discharge tubing, PVC Injection fitting and all mounting hardware.
- PVC suction strainer with removable polypropylene filter screen.
|Max. working pressure:||20 psig (1.4 bar)|
|Max. fluid temperature:||130° F (54° C)|
|Max. ambient temperature:||14 to 110° F/ -10 to 43° C|
|Maximum viscosity:||1,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum suction lift:||10 ft. Water, 0 psig|
|Output Adjustment Range:||4 – 100% stroke length|
|Enclosure:||NEMA type 1 (IP20)|
|Operating Voltage:||115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.74 Amp Maximum)
230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (0.36 Amp Maximum)
220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (.31 Amp Maximum)
24VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.40 Amp Maximum)
12VDC (3.00 Amp Maximum)
24VDC (1.50 Amp Maximum)
|Power Connection:||Junction box for field wiring|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||3.6 Kg|