BT110 Boiler Controller
A SOPHISTICATED CONTROLLER
The CHEMTROL® BT110 controller is an easy-to-use, sophisticated programmable controller designed for control of conductivity (Total Dissolved Solids) and up to 3 chemicals feed programs such as inhibitors, biocides, dispersants, etc.
|Control Relay Outputs|
|Chemical level Alarm|
|Automatic Data Logging|
- Conductivity or TDS control with choice of bleed programs.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Automatic calculation of the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) for water balance.
- Five separate feed programs for up to three (3) chemical additives (inhibitor, biocide, etc.)
- cycle timer
- daily schedule
- “Booster” chemical feed program to schedule a delayed one-time feed event
- Low chemical level alarm (based on accumulated run time of feed outlet)
- Dynamic probe testing with sensor failure warning.
- Differential signal amplification for added stability.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3-point calibration for all sensors.
- Automatic data logging with.RS232 serial download.
OPTION pHCT: pH monitoring with automatic acid/based control
OPTION COMM: Full duplex remote computer operation, Web access communications
Installation of the CHEMTROL® BT110 controller is quite simple, as shown on the schematic below.
To further facilitate installation, every controller comes with a detailed instruction and operation manual.
The CHEMTROL® BT110 controller operates like a computer with an LCD screen display and direct access to all menus and submenus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the submenus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control setpoints, alarm levels and the different feed programs.
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, tablet or via our App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer. True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages.
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 3G or 4G router.
Find out more: web-access options.