Control and monitor your trade-waste solution remotely
with CHEMTROL® programmable controller
We know that you need to have control of your trade-waste application 24/7, which is why our PC110x programmable controller have remote access capability. With our remote operation function you can control your pH correction online and get alerts via email or text messages when reading is out of range.
What is required?
- CHEMTROL® PC110x programmable controller
- Wastewater plumbing manifold designed for trade waste applications
- Corrosion-resistant wetted material, pH sensor for process industries
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Chemical dosing pumps for Acid and BASE feed
- In-line strainer to assure clean water around the sensors
- Recirculation pump
- Optional remote monitoring. Internet connection available via:
√ Local Ethernet network, cat5/6 connection
√ Or via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your laptop, tablet or via our mobile App.
Our range of programmable controllers allow you to connect using a variety of wired and wireless technologies, to ensure you can connect and access your data 24/7.
In terms of connecting the controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G/5G router.
Think of the controller as your own laptop, and by connecting it to a live Ethernet cable from your local network it has access to the internet.
Wireless Control Using a Router
Your controller can also be connected via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription.
SIEMENS MAG Flow Meter
SIEMENS MAG Flow Meter 5000 is an optional transmitter connects directly to the CHEMTROL® PC110x programmable controller with either pulse output or 4-20mA single.
Two flow-meters can be connected simultaneously to accommodate with water authorities on its trade-waste system design, installation and compliance.
A microprocessor-based transmitter which is a truly robust and rugged unit, suitable for trade-waste applications with high measurement accuracy.
* The transmitter can be displayed on top of MAG 5100W flowmeter or remotely with wall mounting bracket.