Control and monitor your chlorine disinfection solution remotely
with CHEMTROL® programmable controller
We know that you need to have control of your chlorine disinfection site 24/7, which is why our PC110x programmable controller have remote access capability. With our remote operation function you can control and monitor chlorine disinfection level online and get alerts via email or text messages when reading is out of range.
What is required?
- CHEMTROL® PC110x programmable controller
- Chlorine plumbing manifold designed for disinfection applications
- Chlorine ppm sensor with direct reading in ppm or mg/l
√ Sensors available: 0…2.0 ppm, 0…10 ppm,
√ And high chlorine content up to 200 ppm
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Chemical dosing pumps for Acid and BASE feed
- In-line strainer to assure clean water around the sensors
- Recirculation pump
- Optional remote monitoring. Internet connection available via:
√ Local Ethernet network, cat5/6 connection
√ Or via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription.
By-pass line assembly
- Safety Flow Switch
- Chlorine sensor (ppm) control
- Optional pH control
- Optional TDS control with Temperature monitoring
– Backboard 600 x 400 mm PVC sheet.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your laptop, tablet or via our mobile App.
Our range of programmable controllers allow you to connect using a variety of wired and wireless technologies, to ensure you can connect and access your data 24/7.
In terms of connecting the controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G/5G router.
Think of the controller as your own laptop, and by connecting it to a live Ethernet cable from your local network it has access to the internet.
Wireless Control Using a Router
Your controller can also be connected via a compatible 4G/5G router with sim-card annual subscription.