PC110 Programmable Controller
A Fully Programmable Controller
The CHEMTROL® PC110 is a simple and reliable programmable controller that features automatic maintenance of water chemistry, TDS and pH control with acid or base feed, optional ORP and/or Free Chlorine sensor with direct reading in PPM or mg/l, programmable super-chlorination and chemicals savings cycles, as well as display of the Langelier Saturation Index. The Main Screen on the 8-line display enables the operator to supervise all process functions at a glance and to quickly respond to any changing condition.
The CHEMTROL® PC110 controller operates like a computer with multi-line screen displays and direct access to all menus and sub-menus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the sub-menus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control set-points, alarm levels and the programs for super-chlorination and chemical savings.
- Chemical Automation with pH and TDS control
- pH CONTROL with a choice of acid or base feed
- TDS CONTROL with sensor for dump valve or salt chlorine generator
- ORP control option with automatic oxidizer or reducer feed
- Free Chlorine (ppm) control option with automatic oxidizer or reducer feed
- TEMPERATURE monitoring and display
- Safety flow switch
- Remote alarm
- LANGELIER SATURATION INDEX for water balance
- Programmable SHOCK TREATMENT and CHEMICAL SAVINGS cycles
- Large 8-line LCD DISPLAY for easy operation
- AUTOMATIC DATA LOGGING for up to 999 tests
- Micro SD ports for easy program updates and data logging
PC110 Technical Specifications
|Free Chlorine Control (PPM)||0 to 10 ppm with direct reading in PPM or mg/l|
|Total Chlorine Control (PPM)||0 to 10 ppm with direct reading in PPM or mg/l|
|pH Control||0 to 14, Set-point for acid or base feed|
|TDS Control||0 to 20,000 mg/l with optional dump valve|
|ORP Control||200 to 999 mV, Set-point for oxidizer or reducer|
|Shock Treatment||Programmable shock treatment and chemical saving cycles|
|Temperature Readout||From -18 to 60 C|
|Langelier Index||Calculated from pH, Temp, Total Alkalinity and Calcium Hardness. Water Balance display|
|Sensor Calibration||1, 2 or 3 points|
|Control Modes||Off, Manual, Automatic, Timer, ON/OFF or Proportional Feed|
|Automatic Data Logging||On-board memory for up to 999 tests
|Alarms||High/low, out-of-range, run time and overfeed
Visual, audio and external alarms
|Patented Probe Alert Safeguard||Dynamic probe testing with sensor failure warning|
|Mechanical||34 x 29 x 17 cm, Rain and splatter proof NEMA type 4x Cabinet|
|Electrical||10 A 110/230 V with selector switch,
All output and alarm relays 5 A
|Warranty||5-year on electronics warranty|
- CHEMTROL® Bypass line assembly with safety Flow switch
- CHEMTROL® web-server communication – remote monitoring and control with identical duplicate screens technology. True duplex remote operation via Ethernet cable, WIFI, or 4G/5G router with sim-card data subscription.
- Modbus/BACnet protocol for Building Management System communication (BMS).
We want to make the installation of CHEMTROL® controllers as simple as possible. This is why we have everything mounted onto a customised assembly manifold ready for connection. This assures proper water sampling around the sensors and makes for a hassle free installation that minimises the integration work needed to get your water treatment system up and running.
PC110 – Bypass line assembly
Chlorine sensor (ppm) with pH/ORP and TDS control
- Controller wiring: a choice of hardwired dosing pumps or GPOs ready for dosing equipment connection.
- Flow Cell Assembly (FCA) with clear acrylic flow cell for Chlorine sensor (ppm). 2x flow control valves, water sample valve, safety flow switch and probes holder fitting.
-Controller assembly : grey PVC backboard 600×400 mm.
-By-pass line assembly : grey PVC backboard 600×500 mm.
The CHEMTROL® PC110 controller operates like a computer with an LCD screen display and direct access to all menus and sub-menus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the sub-menus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control set-points, alarm levels and the different feed programs.
Remote Monitoring & Control
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, or via our mobile App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer.
True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages. You can also access and control your controller via our dedicated app, available for Android and Apple devices.
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G or 5G router.
Find out more: web-access options.