Smart Web Server Upgrade
New user-friendly interface, additional features and mobile-friendly
SYDNEY, NSW – 14 Oct 2020
We are committed to continually improving our products, and we wanted to let you know that our Smart Web Server portal has just had a big face lift.
The interface re-design and feature upgrade provides many benefits for you, including:
- A new user-friendly interface with all key data clearly visible.
- Simple colour coded icons and graphs make it easy to make changes and access critical data
- A mobile-friendly view you can access on any device (PC, phone or tablet) from anywhere.
- Automated backups and disaster recovery with all data secure on Amazon AWS Cloud Servers (Australia + USA)
The new version will be rolled out on Oct 14th and will automatically update – so there is nothing for you to do, and all your current data will be retained.
As well as real-time control of all operating functions the Smart Web Server gives you access to:
- Real time status reports
- Trend graphs with combined readings for multiple instruments
- Investigation graph with adjustable intervals and zoom capabilities
- Automatic alerts by email or text message
You can also easily monitor and control any number of controllers from the Smart Web Server.
CHEMTROL® : Next-generation technology today
Our commitment to ongoing research and development, conducted at our laboratory in California ensures our products not only have industry-leading reliability and sustainability benefits – and are constantly integrating next-gen technology – like 5G mobile technology.
Have questions about accessing the new Web Server interface? Call us on 1300 585 820 and we can talk you through the changes.